The role of digital marketing in Kenya for your business should be to create a steady stream of qualified leads. A salespersons’ or marketers’ main goal should be to set up a successful lead generation campaign to keep their sales funnel full using best case practices for digital marketing in Kenya.
A steady stream of qualified leads is the life’s work of any business that wants to thrive and grow. A salespersons’ or marketers’ main goal should be to set up a successful lead generation campaign to keep their sales funnel full.
- Buyer Persona: First, being knowledgeable about your target audience will mean you can create CONTENT and OFFERS that will attract your ideal prospective buyers.
- Create Valuable Offer: Create an offer that buyers want and value. Your offer could be complimentary ebook, whitepaper, free consultation, coupon, product sample or demonstration, loyalty program, etc …
- Enticing CTA: The next step is to create an irresistible CALL-TO-ACTION (CTA), that motivates website visitors into taking the next step.
- Well- designed Landing Page: The design and layout for your dedicated LANDING PAGE has a direct impact on converting your website visitors into qualified leads.
- Contact Form: You can’t capture leads without forms that collect contact information from a visitor in exchange for an offer.
- Multi-Channel: Now you’re ready to start piecing your campaign together using a MULTI CHANNEL approach to engage your target audience.
- Monitor & Improve: Once you have all of this in place, you are ready to MONITOR YOUR PROGRESS and make improvements.
Here is a powerful resource to help you put together an effective inbound lead generation campaign for your digital marketing in Kenya.